Home | Looking for something? Sign In | New here? Sign Up | Log out

Monday, December 28, 2009

Ashley Greene talks Alice Cullen and team Jacob vs. team Edward Share

/ On : 1:34 PM/ foxdz:ADSENSE.MUSIC.EDUCATION.PROGRAMES.GAMES.BLOGGER.WORDPRESS.MOBILES.WEBMASTERS.PROGRAMATION.MOVIES.FILME.SONGE.BOOK'S.FACEBOOK.TWITTER.WP.VB.
This is an exciting time to be a fan of the Twilight Saga. One of the stars of the upcoming film, 'New Moon,' Ashley Greene - in a new interview with Twilight-Review, discusses her role as Alice Cullen, her favorite scenes, and if she is team Jacob or team Edward.

The following is an excerpt from the interview that she did while taking a break from filming scenes for 'Eclipse':

TSR.com: What was your first impression of Twilight when you auditioned?

AG: I never thought is would be something as big, as huge at it is. Twilight is like WOW. I thought it was going to be great and everything, I thought it was going to be something like Scary Movie-famous, but I never thought it was going to be this big, like… don’t know… Harry Potter-famous. Transformers… don’t know. I don’t know if you get my idea, but is awesome being part of something like Twilight and the Saga.

TSR.com: What’s your favorite book in the series?

AG: I’m between New Moon and Eclipse. But I love them all.

TSR.com: Are you Team Edward or team Jacob?

AG: Ughhhh… harsh. I really really adore Rob and Edward’s awesome, but I’m Team Jacob. Is just… You gotta love Taylor, he plays an amazing Jacob, so… my heart belongs to him. Hahaha!

TSR.com: Once you had the role of Alice Cullen, how did you prepare for the role?

AG: I read the book, read my script and talked to Stephenie. She helped me to create the current Alice.

TSR.com: In New Moon Alice plays a larger than in Twilight and a new style. Are you happy with how Alice is evolving in the saga?

AG: Of course! That’s why I like NM and Eclipse more than Twilight and BD! Hahahaha! Kidding. Is awesome, but that also means I have more lines to learn! But I love it, I love my job so, everything’s great.

TSR.com: Are there any traits or similarities between yourself and Alice?

AG: We’re both tiny. Hahaha! Well, Alice’s one happy kid, and I’m a happy person too. I’m like smiling all the time and I really don’t like to see people sad so, I make them laugh and everything. I’m really into fashion, but Alice kick my butt x10 times. She’s a fashionista and I love it. I love her fashion sense and, I want her closet!

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Donate

مجلة المرأة

مجلة المرأة
women

Followers