Home | Looking for something? Sign In | New here? Sign Up | Log out

Monday, December 28, 2009

Alice Cullen Hair

/ On : 12:41 PM/ foxdz:ADSENSE.MUSIC.EDUCATION.PROGRAMES.GAMES.BLOGGER.WORDPRESS.MOBILES.WEBMASTERS.PROGRAMATION.MOVIES.FILME.SONGE.BOOK'S.FACEBOOK.TWITTER.WP.VB.

Alice Cullen Hair

I want a new haircut and I want my hair cut short. I want to style my hair, but right now it's too long, thick, and heavy that I can't really do much with it. So, this is the new style that I want: Alice Cullen Hair.

It's funny (or sad, depending on your perspective) because I don't even care for Twilight and I've never seen the movie or read the book, but I've seen pictures of her hair and I want it so bad. I've gotten my hair styled and cut before, but after the first wash I found it difficult to maintain the style - I underestimated my hair. With this new style, however, I think it will be short enough to the point that I can do several creative things with my hair and maintain the styles that I want. Here's some pics for a visual aid:


^ This is Alice Cullen from the newest Twilight film. This is her hair a little straight, but slightly styled at the ends.


^ From the first film, this is what it looked like fully styled.


^ Back to the new film, this is what it would probably look like if I just blew it straight.


^ This is from a Zyrtec commercial, but the actress has a similar cut. This is what my hair would probably look like when I don't style it, because my hair is naturally wavy.

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Donate

مجلة المرأة

مجلة المرأة
women

Followers